text links to on-line full-text or medline abstract.]
- Agrawal S, Saluja I, Kaczorowski J. A Prospective Before-and-After
Trial of an Educational Intervention about Pharmaceutical
Marketing. Acad Med. 2004 Nov;79(11):1046-50
JA, Speece MW, Musial JL.
Effects of an educational intervention on residents'
knowledge and attitudes toward interactions with pharmaceutical
representatives. J Gen Intern Med. 1997 Oct;12(10):639-42
BB, Tomlinson G, Brill-Edwards P, Detsky AS.
Effect of restricting contact between pharmaceutical
company representatives and internal medicine residents
on posttraining attitudes and
behavior. JAMA. 2001 Oct 24-31;286(16):1994-9
- Randall ML, Rosenbaum JR, Rohrbaugh RM, Rosenheck RA. Attitudes and behaviors of psychiatry residents toward pharmaceutical representatives before and after an educational intervention. Acad Psychiatry. 2005 Spring;29(1):33-9
- Schneider JA, Arora V, Kasza K, Van Harrison R, Humphrey H. Residents' Perceptions Over Time of Pharmaceutical Industry Interactions and Gifts and the Effect of an Educational Intervention. Acad Med. 2006 Jul;81(7):595-602
- Wilkes MS, Hoffman JR. An innovative approach to educating medical students about pharmaceutical promotion. Acad Med. 2001 Dec;76(12):1271-7
- Wofford JL, Ohl CA. Teaching appropriate interactions with pharmaceutical company
representatives: The impact of an innovative workshop on student
attitudes. BMC Med Educ. 2005 Feb 8;5(1):5.
Back to Required Reading Main Page